Monday, February 15, 2010

I Love You a Bushel and a Peck

This weekend we had a big bike race, and a climbing palooza thing. I don't really know anything about the climbing palooza, but I helped with the bike race. Saturday I was a Course Marshal, that was...exciting. Well, maybe exciting isn't exactly the word. But it wasn't horrible either. I just sat in between Boot and Wagon, making sure that no one cut the course, and writing down numbers of racers, just in case there were any protests. I sat there for about 6 and a half hours; during this time I played a lot of solitaire, and did a little bit of my Esther Bible Study, and then I read a TON of Crazy Love by Fancis Chan. It's SO good!

Today we had off, so Anna and Lezlie and I, being the only girls around, and seemingly the only people at camp at all, got Anna's computer, went to the Common room, and watched Julie and Julia! It was so good!
After watching it, I now have a deep desire in my soul to get married and make lots of amazing food for my husband! Haha. Who that man will be, and what I will cook, I have NO idea! But, it's ganna be awesome! :) (The song "I love you a bushel and peck" is now stuck in my head because of this movie, and I sang that song to Anna and Lezlie as I stuck dinner in the oven tonight).

I got hired this week for Headwaters! But I'm not going to be a counselor, I'm going to be the cook and photographer! I'm SO excited! I think it's going to be a great summer!
I've got a lot to learn and a lot of responsibility to step up to, but I think it's going to be great!

That's all for now,
Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure my favorite line of this whole post is "But, it's ganna be awesome!" hahaha. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete