Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Walking About...







Walkabout is going good. I'm learning a lot. It's really interesting, everyone here is REALLY different. Like just completely different backgrounds and personalities...everything.




Tomorrow morning I have to share my life story...I hope it goes well, and it's not too boring, I don't want to put anyone to sleep.




About a week or two ago I finally got an opportunity to clean my room pretty intensely. Well, I pretty much used my cleaning as a tool to procrastinate...But, it was good! So, here are some pictures of my room/little area.



We're just about to start a lot more classes, I think it's going to be good. But I think I'm going to miss have groups that we actually facilitate a lot too. I mean...idk. We'll just see.

So, I'm learning a lot about myself, and about working w/ other people too. Right now I'm reading a couple really good books! First I'm reading "Just Like Jesus" by Max Lacado, and then i'm also reading "Redeeming Love." They're both really good! I like them a lot. We're going to start reading some books for class, Jason said he just ordered "The Shack," I'm pretty excited about reading that one actually. I think it's ganna be really interesting! We're also going to read a book called "Under the Overpass" It's ganna be really cool! And then in February we're going to go to Mexico and then we're going to go to Waco to be homeless for a weekend.

Well, I have to go to class right now...we have a class on Christian finances with Stacie!

No comments:

Post a Comment